WatchTVEverywhere is a service that allows SkyBest TV subscribers to view TV programs on devices other than a TV set. This can include a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
To get started, you will need your SkyLine/SkyBest account number, which can be found on your SkyLine/SkyBest invoice.
Go to www.SkyBestTV.com/TVEverywhere
Select your SkyBest TV as your TV provider.
Select the Register tab to sign up your account. Fill out the Registration form.
- Account Number: Enter your SkyLine/SkyBest account number. This can be found on your SkyLine/SkyBest invoice.
- Last Name on Statement: Enter the last name of the main SkyLine/SkyBest account holder.
- Verification Code: Enter the code found next to the box.
- First Name: Enter your first name.
- Last Name: Enter your last name.
- Create Password: Enter a password, which will be used to sign into your account.
- Retype Password: Retype your password.
- Password Reset Question: Select a question from the drop down menu. This question will be asked to verify your identity if you forget your password.
- Password Reset Answer: Fill in your answer to the question you selected for the Password Reset Question.
- Email Address: Enter your email address. An email will be sent to this address with an authorization link to complete the registration process.
- Retype Email Address: Retype your email address.
- A message will appear indicating an email was sent to the email address you entered with an activation link. The email is from Watch TV Everywhere Registration with a subject line of Watch TV Everywhere - Activation Link.
- Access your email account and open the Watch TV Everywhere Registration email message. If the email is not in your inbox, verify it did not go to your Junk box.
- Click the link to activate your account.
- A new window will open up in your Internet browser with the message, “Your account is now activated.”
- Select the Log in tab to access TV Everywhere content.
- Enter your email address and Watch TV Everywhere password. Click Login.
- The channels you have access to TV Everywhere content will now appear. Click on the channel and begin watching content.
You can have up to four users register on each SkyBest TV service account. To register secondary users, go to www.SkyBestTV.com/TVEverywhere and log into your account. Click Manage Account. Click Register New Account. Follow the online instructions to register secondary users.
WATCH TV EVERYWHERE
WHERE CAN I WATCH TV EVERYWHERE?
Watch TV Everywhere works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: in your house, at work, at the mall, at a hotel, the airport, a vacation home - anywhere! Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best overall quality. The quality of Watch TV Everywhere service while traveling (airports, stores, etc) will vary with the signal strentgh and bandwidth of the Internet connection you use. Be extra careful when traveling, especially outside the U.S., data roaming charges may apply.
WHAT CAN I WATCH?
You can watch any Watch TV Everywhere program as long as it’s on a network you subscribe to in your SkyBestTV package. For example, you must subscribe to Fox News through SkyBestTV in order to watch Fox News’ Watch TV Everywhere programs.
WHAT DEVICES CAN I USE?
Nearly all Watch TV Everywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Some networks may not have made all their programs available on all devices.
HOW MANY DIFFERENT DEVICES CAN I USE?
There’s no limit to the number of devices you can use, however TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time. Remember, it’s important to keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in the loss of your Watch TV Everywhere privileges.
DOES WATCH TV EVERYWHERE COUNT AGAINST MY MOBILE DATA PLAN?
Check your data plan before you use Watch TV Everywhere on a smart phone or wireless network. Watch TV Everywhere programs transmit a lot of data. This can be expensive if you have a limited data plan. We have no way to know when you have exceeded your data plan’s limits. You are responsible for all charges billed to you by your mobile carrier.